Fill in the Form below and we will re forward you a Bank Detail Form to your email address that you can fill in and sign from digitally from your inbox.
To allow all to experience the pure joy of dance – thus enabling a fundamental expression of the human spirit
- Contribute to a positive and nurturing environment by being friendly and respectful to all members, instructor and staff.
- Book your place for all classes in advance online or via App and sign in when you arrive at the reception.
- Cancel your place in the class if you are unable to attend. This will open a spot for another member. You may cancel up until the class commences.
- Understand that if you arrive more than 5 minutes late for a class you will not be given access. It avoids disruption and shows respect to other members. We also need to give access to our waitlist members.
- Store your belongings in the storage areas provided.
- Change mobile phone to silent or buzz during classes.
- Classes are for members only; it is not safe or suitable for children.
- We encourage all members to dance/exercise where you feel comfortable in class. If there is a class rotation in place, this is to provide all members with the opportunity to move up front.
- As hydration is important when exercising, we suggest you bring along a water bottle and little towel for high-intensity classes.
- Members to bring along a yoga mat for yoga, strength N Tone and Tabata classes
- Most importantly, dance smile, learn, move, embrace and enjoy every moment.